- > National Rail Museum
- > Baywatch Wax Museum
- > Khalsa Heritage Museum
- > Naval Aviation Museum
- > Government Archaeological Museum
- > National Crafts Museum
- > Mayong Black Magic
- > Maritime Museum of INS Vikrant (R11)
- > Fossil Park Museum
- > Calico Museum of Textiles
- > Antarang Museum of Sexual Health Information
- > Paldi Kite Museum
- > Sulabh International Museum of Toilets
India’s one and only Naval Aviation Museum is situated along the Vasco-Bogmalo road barely six kilometres from the port city of Vasco-da-Gama.
This Naval Aviation Museum established in Oct’1998 is the only one of its kind in the whole of Asia. May be perhaps, it has not received the publicity it rightly deserves and hence remained unvisited and unseen by many Goans.
The museum contains exhibits that showcase the evolution of the Indian Naval Air Arm over decades. The museum is divided into two main parts, an outdoor exhibit and a two-storeyed indoor gallery.