Deepak S Gadkari
Deepak S Gadkari is a Civil and Structural Engineer whose interests include:
- Design, detailing, estimation, co-ordination of Bridges, Flyovers, Elevated Viaducts and structures like Hotel, Malls, IT park etc.
He joined the firm in, 2006.
- B E (Civil) with Honours, University of Mumbai, 1996
- Diploma in Civil Engineering, University of Mumbai, 1993
Representative Project Experience
- Design of 5 Km Elevated Viaduct for Nagpur & Pune Metro involving Prestressed Box Girders, I Girders, Composite Steel Girders, Steel through truss with Single or Double Deck (Lower level for Road & Upper level for Metro).
- Design of 10 nos of Elevated Station buildings for Mumbai Mono Rail Project (Phase II).
- Replacing existing 2 lane ROB with 4 lane in a phased manner to allow traffic.Independent Metro viaduct using Prestressed and Steel Composite girders at Ernakulam South, Kochi for Delhi Metro Rail Corporation.
- Proof checking of Balance Cantilever Bridge 60m+90m+60m spans at Kochi for Delhi Metro Rail Corporation.
- Concept Design of 6 Km Rapid Metro Rail Gurgaon (Phase I)with Pretensioned box girders, special spans in structural steel.
- Proof checkingof Depot at Versova for Mumbai Metro -1 involving Admin Office, OCC buildings, Car sheds with steel sheds.
- Design of quay walls.
- Design of Steel Structure for Multi-storeyed buildings, Commercial & Industrial structures.
- Design of RCC Structures – Multi-storeyed Residential buildings.
- Design of Commercial, Institutional, Factory and Administration buildings, Corporation buildings and restoration of heritage structure.