Mahesh S Tharval
Mahesh S Tharval is a Civil and Structural Engineer whose interests include:
- Design of various civil engineering structures
- Infrastructure planning and development
- Automation of design procedures
He joined the firm, in 2004.
- B E (Civil), University of Mumbai in 1997
Representative Project Experience
- Proof Checking of Double Decker Viaduct for Nagpur Metro Reach 1 involving 4 to 6 Lane Road Flyover at Lower level with spine girder & cantilever arm and Metro at Upper level in segmental box girders, both supported on single piers
- Design of 4 Lane superstructure (spine & cantilever arm) for Nagpur Metro – Reach II.
- Design of 6.7Km Viaduct for Gurgoan Rapid Metro (Phase II) involving 25m full span Precast Pretensionedbox girders.
- Design of Standard Spans (maximum 37m) segmental box girders for Delhi Metro Corporation Limited ( Phase III).
- Design of Suman Nagar Flyover with Prestressed Concrete Continuous voided bridge deck on curves with monolithic piers.
- Design of Forging Shop with heavy EOT cranes (500Mt capacity), Machine foundations at Hazira.
- Design of Subway, various types of retaining walls &abutments for road widening project of MMRDA.
- Proof checking of PrestressedPretensioned and Posttensioned girders &box girders, piers, well and pile foundations.
- Design of buildings for Commercial, Institutional&Administration, residential usages.