Narendra M Ajugia
Vice-Chairman & CEO
N M Ajugia is a Civil and Structural Engineer whose interests include:
- the structural design of various structure
- quality control and construction planning
He joined the firm, in 1982.
- B E (Civil Engineering) with Honours, University of Bombay 1981 Fellow, Institution of Engineers India
Representative Project Experience
- Design of various multi-storeyed buildings for Residential, Hotels, IT Parks ranging above 15 storied with transfer girders. At present under design & execution & 70 storied building at Mumbai with Out Triggered Trusses for improving lateral load system.
- Design including preparation of mould drawings for Precast Industrial building for Railway Workshop at Aqaba, Jordon having precast elements like shell, folded plate, column, gantry girders.
- Design, preparation of estimates and contracts, project co-ordination for Industrial Complex at Nashik for M & M Ltd. The total area of project is 100,000 Sqm for manufacturing of Jeeps and Escort cars.
- Design, preparation of estimates and contracts, project co-ordination for Industrial Complex at Igatpuri for M & M Ltd. The total area of project is 40,000 Sqm for manufacturing of Jeep Engines.
- Design, preparation of estimation for Polyester plant at Hazira for Reliance Industries Ltd having two Industrial buildings with total area of 200,000 Sqm. The project includes heavy machines, silos, conveyors located at various levels.
- Computerization of Town Planning maps for Vasai- Virar Sub- region at Bombay.